Wanderlust is seeking an enthusiastic addition to the Integrated Partnerships team. You are a proactive self-starter with strong problem solving skills, someone who enjoys collaboration and can provide support within the Integrated Partnerships department at our growing company. Must have strong organization and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple projects at once. Though we produce events all over the world, this full-time position will not require a significant amount of travel. Associate will report to the Integrated Partnerships Manager and will work out of Wanderlust HQ in Brooklyn, New York.
About the Position
You’ll be a crucial member of Wanderlust Integrated Partnerships team, collaborating with and supporting our account managers and sellers and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ownership of our CRM database including utilizing the system to run various reports
- Drafting partner contracts, verifying compliance of COIs, creating event shot lists and submitting event ticket requests to the box office
- Requesting invoices, tracking payments and notifying brands of outstanding invoices
- Development of web deliverables such as building partner pages in WordPress for Wanderlust website and scheduler
- Organizing sponsor event photos and sending recaps to brands
- Maintaining and developing various logistical tracking documents
- Coordination of event logistics with operations team and account managers
- You have 1-2 years of work experience in a corporate environment
- You’re well versed in Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Keynote
- You are extremely organized with a strong attention to detail and a desire to cross all t’s and dot all i’s
- You are able to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively and have strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- You’re known for your strong interpersonal skills and ability to thrive within a team environment
- You are highly collaborative and operate with integrity, confidence, and empathy
- You are able to communicate professionally with brand partners in both written and verbal communications
- You are results-driven with a strong ability to produce deliverables accurately, quickly and efficiently
- You are eager to learn more about brand partnerships with a continuous drive for improvement and development
- You are resourceful and able to work past obstacles to find creative solutions
- You are passionate about Wanderlust’s brand and mission and care deeply about the guest’s experience when interacting with our brand
Wanderlust's mission is to help you find your true north — to cultivate your best self. We gather experts, practices and recipes for living to guide our guests’ journey towards a mindful and inspired life. We are a multi-channel company, with a renowned series of annual festival events, a full-service media company and multiple permanent yoga centers. Like our mindful community, our staff is a passionate, curious and diverse. We are yogis, teachers, foodies, artists, travelers and seekers. Come join our tribe.